maanantai 16. syyskuuta 2013

2nd post of the day- no theme.

I like red. One of the walls in my room is red, my backpack is red, I have a red chair and red roses. There's a lot of red in the fall. I like this season a lot. I already wish for the fírst snowflakes though.

I just had my dance teaching lesson and it went pretty well, though I'm a bit sick. I even got new students. There are 12 of us now (+me). I'm happy!









© Katarina Lahtela

Tykkään punaisesta. Mun huoneessa on punainen seinä, mun reppu on punainen, mulla on punainen nojatuoli ja punaisia ruusuja. Syksyn väri. Tykkään paljon. Mutta kaipaan kyllä jo ensilumia.

Mulla oli just tanssinopetus tunti ja se meni tosi hyvin, vaikka olenkin vähän kipee. Sain uusia oppilaitakin. Meitä on nyt 12 + minä. Oon iloinen!

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti

:)