tiistai 17. syyskuuta 2013

my room.

I like my room. It's big enough for me and it's really cozy. I told you yesterday about the red wall in my room and so now you can see it. I have a big bed and it's really fat and it squeaks every time someone sits on it. The main colors in my room are red, white, black and wood. I hope you enjoy the pictures.






 -my room was clean but then I needed something..-





-every time you fall on your face, you're still moving forward-




-happiness is the key to life-




Mä tykkään mun huoneesta. Se on tarpeeks iso ja kodikas mulle. Kerroin eilisen postauksessa mun punaisesta seinästä, niin nyt näätte sen näissä kuvissa. Mun sänky on tosi iso ja pullea ja se vikisee aina kun joku istuu siihen. Mun huoneen neljä pääväriä ovat punainen, valkoinen, musta ja puu. Toivottavasti tykkäätte kuvista.

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti

:)